Sunday, September 9, 2007

On a rainy day...

Strolling on my lawn, I feel the tender breeze caressing my hair...
Droplets of moist brewing over my bodily recesses...
Euphonous giggles of leaves reverberating in my ears leaving my soul irretrievable from the unfathomable limits of a heavenly pleasure...
The everlasting fragrance of the mystical beauty of nature thaw out and became palpable to my royal senses...
With my thoughts taking such dizzying heights, never can I let slip these memories off my soul.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm...nice to see a person realising the awesome beauty of nature even admist the chaos of a city life :)

Gopi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Dont you think, you have to be lil more simple with language usage so that.... we dont have to think too much on each words....

Sandeep said...

Hmm... I take the comments.. Hope to write better.. plz have a look at my latest post..